منتديات تباريح
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات تباريح

تباريح قلم..واحتضار مشاعر

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

daily routine

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
تباريح
Admin
تباريح

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 86
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/10/2008

daily routine Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: daily routine   daily routine Icon_minitime1الأحد أكتوبر 12, 2008 12:43 pm

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

هذا موضوع عن الروتين اليومي لشخصين

Daily Routine

Today, I will give you some information about two men who work in HCT. One of them is a teacher and the other one is a manager. Their daily routine is similar.

First, let’s talk about David. He wakes up at around six o’clock and then he goes to the bathroom and has a shower. After that, he shaves himself and brushes his hair. Then, he gets dressed. Then he goes to the kitchen and eats his breakfast. He reads the newspaper and watches TV. However, he doesn’t pray. He leaves the house at around seven o’clock and goes to work by car.

Second, let’s talk about Nasser. He switches off the alarm at 6.15 and gets up at 6.20. He says the sunrise prayer and he also reads the Holy Quran. Then, he spends a few minutes washing himself. After that, he goes to the kitchen and his wife makes his breakfast. Nasser likes coffee with milk. However, he doesn’t like tea. He says goodbye to his wife and he takes a taxi to work.

In my opinion, they have a very simple routine. However, it is not a bad routine. I would like to have a routine like this too.

(منقول)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://tbaree7.hooxs.com

daily routine
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات تباريح :: منتدى طلاب الجامعات والمدارس :: قسم طلاب الجامعات-
انتقل الى: